I can’t hear my contact very well, what should I do?
Most users prefer using Prip over speaker. However, in a noisy environment it may be best to take the conversation off of speaker phone. You will be able to hear your contact much more clearly this way.
Why can’t I subscribe to Prip?
A subscription is required to subscribe to the service. You can subscribe at www.prip.me
I paid for Prip, but can’t log in. What can I do?
Use “Forgot Password?” link on your app to reset your password. This will send you an email with instructions to reset your password.
Why am I not logged in to Prip anymore?
The quickest thing to do is turn off your device and turn it back on again. If that didn’t work, check below.
- Are you within coverage of a data network? Prip requires your device to be logged on to a WiFi or carrier 3G or 4G network to operate. Make sure you are in coverage.
- Is your subscription current? Did your credit card expire? Please check to make sure your most current credit card information is associated with your Prip account.
- If none of the above helped you log back on to Prip, please contact customer support (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Why isn’t my Prip Call going through? or Why did it get cut off in the middle of a conversation?
There are a couple of reasons why your Prip call may not be going through:
- You lost your data connection
Since Prip is a service that requires a data connection (3G, 4G, or WiFi), if you lose your connection the service will not work. Similarly if your contact were to lose their data connection or if they are a Nextel subscriber and lose their mobile signal, even though you are connected, the call will not go through.
- Your contact is not “on-line”
To verify that you are connected and online check for a green phone icon in the task bar on top left part of your screen. If the icon color is gray then you are not connected.